This Code of Conduct applies to all coaches of the SEBC Saints.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every human being
- Ensure the athlete’s time spent with you is a positive experience • Treat each athlete as an individual. Respect the talent, developmental stage and goals of each athlete
- Be fair, considerate and honest with athletes
- Be professional and accept responsibility for your actions. Display high standards in your language, manner, punctuality, preparation and presentation. Display control, respect, dignity and professionalism to all involved with the sport – this includes opponents, coaches, officials, administrators, the media, parents and spectators
- Make a commitment to providing a quality service to your athletes
- Operate within the rules and spirit of your sport
- Any physical contact with athletes should be: appropriate to the situation necessary for the athlete’s skill development
- Refrain from any form of personal abuse towards your athletes
- Refrain from any form of harassment towards your athletes
- Provide a safe environment for training and competition
- Show concern and caution toward sick and injured athletes
- Be a positive role model for your sport and athletes
If you have any queries about our Coaches Code of Conduct, please contact us.